Thursday, April 20, 2006

What Winged Creature are You?

This was an email i received today. This was REAL fun.

Imagine this question.

I love to eat:
among a selction of 9 answers - I eat meat and lots of it, but I don't want to kill it myself. :))

If I were exploring in a remote unpopulated area and happen to spot something glinting in the sun which turns out to be an unspeakable fortune in pure GOLD ~ I would:

I was born to:
among another selection of answers - Cultivate magnificent gardens. (which winged creature?)

neway according to this piece of scientific research i am an Eagle ! Great for me !!








You are an
EAGLE
You are the most Magestic of all winged creatures!


112 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 8676 times.
1% of people had this result.










Find out which winged creature u are here.

No comments: