Friday, April 14, 2006

Miami Ink Week.

Have had the time to catch up on my TV viewing, and the show that has captured my imagination this week has to be "Miami Ink" on Discovery Travel & Living.

http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/miami-ink/miami-ink.html

I have been planning on getting tattooed for the past one year, and have not yet met one person with a tattoo / a tattoo artist who i know will make what i want and not screw it up :(. Infact i am not sure of what i want as a tattoo .. I was planning on my first tatto being the superman logo on my arm, coz it has always made me feel stronger, when things are not going right. I have the superman logo on many places / books especially marathi text books of my 10th standard. I need one of them.

Watching the artists in action, has me interested in a Laughing Buddha .. as in case of the lady who lost her brother, when he was shot by a friend. That story was really sad, and the tattoo that came out was magnificent.

The other tatoos that caught my fancy were the tiger and the pirate ships, though I am not interested in something that big as my first tattoo.

Well now that the thoughts are in public domain, may be i will act on it and get one... need to design the logo... one night with a pen and paper should do it ... I need to figure out .. may be a Laughing Buddha with a Superman logo, that would be a nice new tattoo ... that is a rough sketch of what i have in mind.

No comments: