Friday, June 16, 2006

Jeez.

It’s been a long time. Work is killing me. I need a long break.

I have innumerable things to complete by today evening, and not enough time to do them.

Read “The city of Djinns” by William Dalrymple, it is the best book of the 25 that I have purchased this year. History was never this interesting. Special place on by book shelf reserved, right next to “The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich”.

Have a new TP, copying the cheesy remarks that Ra receives in her Scrap Book,

hiiiiii r i wanna b ur 100th wud u b my frnd

yiiiiiiiiiiikes

hi how r u? how was ur day.....?????? wanna to b frnds????????

wanna to ?????????

be a friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

a friends ?

and the best one.

hi r hi iam s****. i want be frienship with you .I am using's my friend's Id .My mail id is s****@gmail.com. I hope you will contact with me

Jeez. Dream on.

It is frustrating. More than that is the fact that even my new computer at work takes more than 1sec at 100% CPU utilization to simulate 1usec of electronics, and I need data of more than 2 hours of simulation. For want of better computational facilities … he he :)


No comments: