Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Me Myself and My Brain.

But it was only fantasy.
The wall was too high,
As you can see.
No matter how he tried,
He could not break free.
And the worms ate into his brain.

I need a break, a hobby, something to get me out of this daily grind. It has been nearly 6 years since my last long vacation. My brain is tired.

Studying for the most difficult competitive exam in the world is no joke. Takes more than what I was willing to give up. My weekends are spent looking at boring notes, and if I see a line graph again I will scream in agony. Never realised that reading a passage had to be made a chore, and be asked arcane questions on what the author meant by a line in the text, as interpreted by the examiner.

And the frayed nerves on Wednesdays when you realise that you are only better than 21000 test takers, and that there are another 300 in this test of this institute who scored better than you. I hate Wednesdays.

I will be glad for an MBA at the end of all this.


Finding solace in a bottle of grain alcohol .... umm .. the one thing i have not tried till date.

No comments: