Monday, May 14, 2007

Farewell !

The dept had organized a farewell on Friday, some photos from the party.

Kadam decorates the card

Food all set out.
Amish, Me, Dhiraj,Jayendra, Harshit,Varsha,Kadam,Sheetal,Pawar,Sameer,Mandar

The speeches
Prof. P. C. Agrawal (Boss # 1)

Prof. R. K. Manchanda (Boss # 2)
Prof. Antia (Chairperson of the Department)

Shahji

Parag

Dhiraj

The Gifts:
Prof. Antia (Chairperson D.A.A)
Prof. P. C. Agrawal

The rest of the pics:


Friends at TIFR.
Giri wishes me luck.

The LAXPC Team
Varsha, Jayshree, Amish, Jayendra, Sheetal, Me, Mandar, Pawar, Harshit, Dheeraj,Parag, Sameer

Harshit with my gifts, I wondering where he is taking
them away as Sameer and Jayendra look on

Sam, Me, Giri

Prof. Rao wishes me luck
My group !
Irfan, Nirav, Me, Magnes and Purohit
Prof. Agrawal
Audience
Dheeraj, Me and Giri

Sameer practices for his farewell.

Sheetal and I




The best gift of them all. Full Sized.

Photos clicked by Girish, Sameer and Sheetal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are back in PUNE now..YIPEE...

Girish said...

Anyways, he used to be missing only 65% of the time rashmi. Now he will be missing 100% :P