Thursday, October 18, 2007

Semester 1 Done. Exams to go.

Been more than 3 months in college, don’t know what new things I have learnt, but it has been an awesome experience.20 hour days never felt so satisfying.


On the academic front, I managed to do well in most courses. Accounts remain unfathomable. About half the class (me included) flunked the paper.The BComs and MComs were shocked to see 36 / 60. My first backlog paper to be written sometime next week. In fact will be writing (attempting would be more appropriate) my semester papers starting Monday.


On other fronts, admissions work takes up most of the day, as does the college website. Attendance records are dismal, with my extra curricular attendance dropping steadily from the 95% levels to dismal 60% levels.


November resolution – 1 hour of swimming / gym a day.


Got placed with Cargill (www.cargill.com) for my summer project. It should be a lot of learning.


Mom was shocked when I told her that “I was placed in Cargill”, her reply “What are you planning to do in the Indo-Pak border?”

No comments: